1. Write about something you know well
If you're going to write about anything, make sure you have some sort of knowledge behind it. If you don't, then you'll just sound like someone who's trying to sell you something. You want to show people that you're not just talking out of your ass, but that you actually know what you're talking about.
2. Be specific
When writing, try to be as specific as possible. Don't say things like "I'm going to start my own blog." That's vague. Say something like "I'm going start a blog about how I got started in the marijuana industry." Or if you're really ambitious, go even further and say "I'm going to write a book about how I got started selling pot." Specificity makes your posts easier to read and understand.
3. Use images
Images are great for making your posts look visually appealing. When you use them, they give off a sense of professionalism and help to set yourself apart from others.
4. Keep it short
You don't need to write a novel. Try to keep your posts around 650 words or less. Anything longer than that count may become boring and hard to read the whole page.
5. Make it personal
People enjoy reading about stuff that's close to their hearts. So if you're going to talk about something, make sure it's something that you personally care about.

0 Comments